Friday, November 18, 2016

The Only Cocktail Recipe You Need This Thanksgiving

featured

Okay, maybe the real stars of the Thanksgiving show are the turkey, stuffing, and pies, but I think you’ve got to have one great cocktail to kick things off on a celebratory note. Mixing said cocktail up in a huge punch bowl allows me to keep my focus on the eight things happening on the stove, so this year I’ll be serving up this Apple Brandy Punch, brimming with harvest-y favors and that farm-to-table vibe I associate with the feast. Watch the video above to see how it comes together (including that gorgeous fruit and herb-filled ice ring!) then keep scrolling for the recipe. And hop over to our full video page for other fun recipes like coconut bowls, shakshuka, poké bowls, my favorite lunchtime grain bowl, and the secret to the best grilled chicken ever. ***Video by Eve Tarlo & crew, photography by Laura Dominguez ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Only Cocktail Recipe You Need This Thanksgiving appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2g34Yd9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment