Sunday, November 6, 2016

Weekend Notes

bottega louie macarons

Happy weekend, friends! Hope y’all are all enjoying that extra hour of sleep this morning. Phoebe came downstairs and climbed under the covers with us at 6:15am, but when I remembered that I’d actually gotten a full night’s sleep thanks to Daylight Savings, I hopped out of bed and was glad to get an early start on the day. I’m on the most last-minute flight to LA this evening (as in, I booked it last night) for a fun video project that I’m excited to share more about, but in the meantime: where should I go while I’m there? I’ve got less than 48 hours and quite a bit of work to check off the list, but I’d love to squeeze in some fun (and good food) where I can. Bottega Louie (whose macarons are pictured above) is definitely on my list, and would love any of your recos in the comments. ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2fI9Tn3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment