Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Raven + Lily’s Kirsten Dickerson

fall dinner party

Last month I gathered with a group of friends and fashion-lovers 30 minutes outside Austin in the country at Green Acres. The plan was to meet at the home of Kirsten Dickerson, owner of ethical fashion and lifestyle brand Raven + Lily, for an evening to celebrate slow food, slow fashion, and thoughtful living. Though the concept was totally up my alley, I honestly had no idea what I was in for until I arrived at the retreat and set foot on the beautiful farm, breathed in the pure air and quiet of the country, and spent some time petting the miniature donkeys and alpacas with a glass of wine in hand. I’ve long felt that something magical happens when people gather around a table and share delicious, seasonal food together, and the night’s meal, with ingredients sourced from local farmers, made us savor every bite even more. For me, the most special part ...see the slideshow here

The post Raven + Lily’s Kirsten Dickerson appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2f0AeZg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment