Wednesday, November 30, 2016

3 Festive Holiday Cake Toppers

rosemary wreath cake topper!

The countdown to Christmas has begun! 25 days left. I’m looking forward to relaxing with friends and family, sipping on hot cocoa, and handing out some seriously awesome gifts. This year I decided to host some people at my house for a holiday party, but I quickly realized I may have bit off more than I can chew… In addition to sending out holiday cards and putting up the Christmas tree, I also have to create an array of delicious desserts for my guests to devour. Since I’m not a professional cake decorator (or baker, for that matter), I decided to invest in a trusty, store-bought cake from Whole Foods and decorate it with fun cake toppers. I opted for a layer cake covered in white icing and topped with meringues to serve as a blank canvas for my decor. Scroll down to check out the holiday cake toppers I designed and pick up some tips for creating your own! photos by ashleigh ...see the slideshow here

The post 3 Festive Holiday Cake Toppers appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gFt14l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment