Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How These 14 Successful People Stay Sane During the Holidays

jamie schneider

The holidays. They are truly my favorite time of the year. In no particular order, I most look forward to: spending time with family & friends, giving, PIE, ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas, bike rides in extra layers, my friend Sara’s annual Sequin Supper Club, LA’s KOST 105.3 FM Holiday Radio station and actual time off from work where no one is expected to check email. But there are a few things I want to change about this year’s holiday season. First is to slow down. I’ve received four Paperless Post invites for holiday parties and haven’t even begun to think about the various dinners, cocktail gatherings and open houses between now and January 31. Typically, I fire off an immediate YES to everything because I’m genuinely fueled by the excitement of being around so many people I love. But now I’m taking a small pause — looking at ...see the slideshow here

The post How These 14 Successful People Stay Sane During the Holidays appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2f0pfRo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment