Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Inside the Party We Hosted With Diptyque

diptyque perfume

I am probably the world’s biggest fangirl of diptyque paris; from its incredible scents to the eternally chic packaging, their products have always sent me (and just about every stylish person I know) into a swooning state. So it was a bit of a “pinch me” moment when their team asked me to cohost the grand opening of Austin’s first diptyque store, and you can be sure that we celebrated with a party worthy of its Parisian heritage. Keep scrolling for a peek inside the glamorous fête, and all you Austinites hop over to Domain Northside to experience the sensory treat for yourself. ...see the slideshow here

The post Inside the Party We Hosted With Diptyque appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2f3RqyR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment