Thursday, November 24, 2016

Why Being Grateful Will Change Your Life

thanksgiving table in jewel tones

A few months ago, I tried an experiment. I decided to see what would happen if I was extra friendly to every stranger I encountered for a week. I’m talking “big smile, direct eye contact, outside my comfort zone” friendly. It meant not scrolling through Instagram while I waited in line for coffee, resisting the urge to chat on the phone while I grocery shopped, and not getting lost in my own thoughts so that I could pay attention to what – and who – was happening all around me. In other words, being truly present with everyone who crossed my path, even if I didn’t know them. ...see the slideshow here

The post Why Being Grateful Will Change Your Life appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gkIp63
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment