Monday, November 14, 2016

7 Amazing Adds to Your Bathtime Ritual

totally doing this.

Ah, bath time. Every time I have the luxury of doing the whole soak-and-scrub thing in a tub of bubbles, I have the same reaction: WHY don’t I do this more often?! The concept of self-care is one that’s thrown around a lot these days, and if you’re anything like me, it can be easy to feel like taking care of yourself is just another thing to add to your already-packed schedule. I have to remind myself that it doesn’t take a full-weekend yoga retreat to make a huge difference in my mental and physical well-being. A simple 20-minute soak can be almost as relaxing as a full-body massage—and the great night of sleep that’s sure to follow is just icing on that self-care cake. So, to encourage you (and myself!) to take advantage of the full-body restorative powers of the humble bubble bath, I rounded up some luxurious and ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Amazing Adds to Your Bathtime Ritual appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2g9SuDq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment