Friday, November 4, 2016

3 Recipes for a Gluten-Free Thanksgiving

gorgeous thanksgiving table

photography by Molly Winters; featured image from Artful Desperado Editor’s Note: If you’ve been to Picnik, or even just heard of it, you’re aware that Naomi Seifter and her team are doing something special. Known for their real food and good vibes, the restaurant is the only place in Austin where you can grab bone broth or butter coffee to-go, or sit down for a satisfying meal of secretly gluten-free eats. Just this week I had the best fish tacos of my life at Picnik, and with the indulgent holidays coming up, I know I’ll be stopping by regularly to get my fix of healthy food on the fly. Today, Naomi’s joining us to share how she handles the most glutenous holiday of them all, Thanksgiving. Thought there was no way to get through the day healthily? Think again… From Naomi: My fondest Thanksgiving Day memory was having my mom teach me how to ...see the slideshow here

The post 3 Recipes for a Gluten-Free Thanksgiving appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2flNtVq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment