Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Only Beauty Product You’ll Need for That “No-Makeup” Glow

look like you're not wearing a STITCH of makeup

I’ve had a secret weapon in my makeup drawer for awhile now, and it’s a bit of an unsung hero; its versatility never ceases to amaze me. Did anyone guess a “multiple stick?” No? Then get ready to take notes. The color might change with the seasons (I love coral in summer and more pink-toned in winter), but I always have one that I use on the daily… and trust me when I say that it’s a busy woman’s best friend. Honestly, I hadn’t given my multiple stick much thought until we received some samples of Pixi’s excellent new version at the office the other day, and a few of the girls on our team admitted they were MS virgins — and were intimidated by the thought of using the colors (which appear shockingly saturated in the tube) on eyes, lips, and cheeks. I realized it was time to spill on the super easy multiple stick ...see the slideshow here

The post The Only Beauty Product You’ll Need for That “No-Makeup” Glow appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://camillestyles.com/beauty-and-style/the-only-beauty-product-youll-need-for-that-no-makeup-glow/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment