Thursday, November 10, 2016

8 Yoga Moves for Runners

yoga moves for runners

*photography by Molly Winters Running outdoors has been a love of mine since I was a teenager, and it’s actually through running and my search for more flexibility and peace of mind that I found my way to a consistent yoga practice over 15 years ago. After all this time, I still find running to be the perfect activity to complement my daily yoga practice. Check out my go-to sequence to unwind after a run on the trail. If you’re short on time, hold each pose for 5 breaths and move onto the next. If you’ve got a few extra minutes, linger in each pose for 10 full breaths. Either way, this quick sequence of yoga moves can help you cool down, increase flexibility, and bring more stability (and love!) to your joints. ...see the slideshow here

The post 8 Yoga Moves for Runners appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://camillestyles.com/wellness/fitness-tutorials/8-yoga-moves-runners
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment