Monday, November 21, 2016

Chocolate-Covered Pretzels with Sea Salt, Coconut and Pumpkin Seeds

pistachio, coconut and sea salt chocolate covered pretzels

I don’t have much of a sweet tooth. Gummy candies and super sweet frosting have never done much for my palate, and really, the thought of biting through a Gusher or jelly bean makes me cringe. Instead, my caloric indulgences come in the form of savory foods like flaky pastry dough, buttery croissants, and lots of creamy cheeses. I will admit, however, that the one instance in which I do enjoy a dessert is, naturally, when it’s made salty. Chocolate chip cookies, caramel ice cream, chocolate bars… they all taste so much better when they’re topped with course chunks of sea salt. And in the candy aisle at the grocery store, there’s only one bulk item that checks out is every category: chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels. This holiday season, I wanted to take a stab at making my own version of what I consider to be the world’s most perfect snack. I dipped store-bought mini pretzels into ...read the rest of the story here

The post Chocolate-Covered Pretzels with Sea Salt, Coconut and Pumpkin Seeds appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2galmuy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment