Friday, November 11, 2016

5 Reasons to Indulge Your Indoor Plant Addiction

indoor plant addiction

Do your regular weekend plans include at least one trip to the nursery? Do you name your plants, and even talk to them sometimes? Are all of your birthday presents green and leafy? You might have a plant addiction. I have one too, and I’m about to enable you because I firmly believe this addiction is a positive one! If, on the other hand, you have killed countless plants, including the ones that are “impossible to kill,” take heart! I used to be you. For me it was a matter of making watering a normal part of my routine and figuring out (through a lot of failure) which plants can thrive with my home’s sunlight. Keep reading to find out why you can never have too many plants. Color – If white walls, linen sheets, and neutral furniture are your MO, then plants are the perfect way to introduce color ...read the rest of the story here

The post 5 Reasons to Indulge Your Indoor Plant Addiction appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2fq32us
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment