Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Chanel’s Pre-Wedding Picnic at a French Chateau

l06b8729

photography by Sarah Falugo; planned by Mon Plus Beau Jour I’ve been looking forward to the holiday season as much as the next girl, don’t get me wrong, but if you asked me what’s really given me butterflies over the last month, it’d have to be my anticipation of this very moment. Finally, this week, Eric and I get to share some of our favorite photos from our destination wedding weekend in France. And it starts today with our epic picnic. On the Saturday before the wedding, we kicked the festivities off with a picnic lunch at Chateau du Grand-Lucé. Thirty of our closest friends and family members had arrived to the property the night before and settled into their accommodations, but for the rest of our 90 guests, this picnic was the first time setting foot on the 75-acre slice of heaven. The gates flung open, the bus slowed to a stop, and the weekend began. Enjoy some ...see the slideshow here

The post Chanel’s Pre-Wedding Picnic at a French Chateau appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2geXxRZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment