Monday, November 21, 2016

Maggie Goen Buckley

Austin interior designer Maggie Goen

Maggie Goen Buckley is one of those people with truly enviable taste. Every time I’m lucky enough to be invited into her home, I leave feeling inspired to make my own space more fun. (You may remember Maggie and Patrick’s unbelievable wedding weekend in San Miguel I wrote about last year.) That said, I was beyond excited when she agreed to let us into her charming 1920’s bungalow in Travis Heights for an intimate dinner party with friends. She has a natural gift for interiors, and after ten years in the landscape architecture field Maggie is finally transitioning into interior design (after plenty of prodding from friends such as myself.) “I’m inspired by the challenge of combining art and design to create spaces for clients that cater to their taste and vision,” she says. “Thoughtful design can truly influence quality of life, and finding the best solution in each unique situation is what fuels ...see the slideshow here

The post Maggie Goen Buckley appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gamu1t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment