Tuesday, November 10, 2015

You’ve Never Seen Floral Designs Quite Like This

Fall Floral Centerpieces | Transplants Florals w/ Camille Styles
I love getting to know people who challenge me to check my assumptions at the door and remind me that there’s often so much more to a person than first meets the eye. When you’re introduced to Antonio Bond, you may notice his full beard, his many tattoos, or his trucker hat and metal band tees (he’s been a bartender at Austin institution Emo’s for years.) Two minutes into the conversation, you’ll discover his warm personality, unabashed devotion to his family (he has two young daughters and a wife he speaks of with such affection that I found myself saying “awww” no less than 3 times.) And then the surprise: his unbridled passion for flowers. Antonio is the owner of Transplants Floral, the company behind some of the most creative, edgy, and awe-inspiring floral creations around. I got to spend an afternoon getting to know him over bucket-fulls of flowers as I watched him in his element… ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1L81vju
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment