Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lipstick That’ll Last From Cocktails to Pumpkin Pie

Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipcolor // the only lipstick I've tried that lasts through the entire Thanksgiving meal!
The countdown to Thanksgiving dinner is on — I’m running around this morning picking up our turkey (Adam is frying it!), last-minute ingredients I forgot on my last trip to the grocery, and flowers for the table. Thought it would be fun to take a little break from the madness to talk about T-day beauty since it’s something that usually gets neglected in the hustle and bustle. When it comes to holiday gatherings, usually I’m so busy prepping and spending time with family and friends that my number one makeup priority is that it has to last. Most of us have probably purchased a “long-last” lipstick at some point, and if your experience has been anything like mine, either its claims fell flat (gone by lunchtime) or it left my lips feeling so dry that I was reaching for the chapstick to slather over it. With a ton of holiday events on the horizon where I ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1NPothn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment