Friday, November 20, 2015

Mandy & Addison

Cavalier King Charles
If you ask me, Mandy and her dog Addison get the award for the all time best-accessorized duo to ever grace our Fox & Hound series. Just one look at this precious pooch has me feeling like my Fall wardrobe could really use some attention… starting with a human-sized version of that tartan vest, pretty please. Of course, we’ve followed the stylish adventures of Mandy from Waiting on Martha for years, so we couldn’t be more excited to get to know her fur-baby today… Your name: Mandy Kellogg Rye, Founder & Creative Director of Waiting On Martha Your dog’s name, breed and age: Addison, Cavalier King Charles, 6.5 years old How did Addison come into your life? My husband, Anthony, and I were getting ready to leave town for a friend’s wedding, and while I was running an errand, he spotted Addison at a Chicago pet store that rescues dogs and cats from time to ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1T3YY05
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment