Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Special Holiday Card Offer

Holiday Cards
Can’t believe it’s already that time: I was up late last night narrowing down our holiday card selection for this year. I’ve mentioned before that I have a tradition of getting most of my cards written, addressed, and ready for mailing during the long Thanksgiving weekend, and I realized that since we’re only (gasp) 10 days away, I better get in gear! When everyone’s settled into their turkey coma, I curl up in front of the fire with my cards and a cup of tea, and it’s such a soothing ritual to kickoff the holiday season. This is my fourth year in a row to order our cards from Minted; I love their luxury paper and unique designs sourced from their community of independent artists around the world. This year they’re offering ALL of our readers an exclusive discount on their cards, and it is a good one. Read to the bottom to find ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Mz3kYL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment