Friday, November 6, 2015

10 Best Home Libraries

10 Best Home Libraries | Camille Styles
Of all the rooms in my future dream house, the library is the one I think about most. Would it have a mix of paperbacks and hardback editions? Or would it be completely leather bound classics? Would I arrange them by genre, then author? Would there be room for a projector, and maybe a velvet tufted sofa? In any case, there’s nothing cozier than a comfortable room full of books and a fireplace. (The fireplace is a non-negotiable for my dream study.) We’ve perused Pinterest to find our ten favorite home libraries from modern to traditional. I’d like to curl up with a good book in #7 from our list. Which is your favorite? featured image source ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Q8OJcg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment