Saturday, November 21, 2015

Is This The Healthiest Thanksgiving Dessert Ever?

Pumpkin Cheesecake Large 9
Confession: I don’t love pie. I know I know, it’s criminal, especially this time of year, but in my hierarchy of desserts, pie doesn’t even come close to being the top of the pyramid. So around Thanksgiving, you can usually find me getting my pumpkin fill and satisfying my sweet tooth in other ways… these ridiculous pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls have been doing the trick, and this pumpkin tiramisu cake is a classic around these parts. Joining their ranks today? This heavenly pumpkin cheesecake. Raw, vegan, gluten-free and downright delicious, Julie over at Free People knew what she was doing when she whipped up this guilt-free masterpiece. We’re so glad the FP girls chose to share the recipe with us, so scroll down stat for the easy step-by-step… no oven required! ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/219ZZt1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment