Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Vegetarian Thanksgiving

thanksgiving pumpkin centerpiece
I have so many friends who are vegetarian these days (including my sister-in-law who usually stays with us during the holidays), and there’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to feast as heartily as everyone else on Thanksgiving. With a main course like this acorn squash stuffed with quinoa, pumpkin seeds and kale, I’d almost consider skipping the turkey myself this year (especially when the meal ends like this one: with a chocolate & salted caramel pie!) Click through the slides for a perfect Turkey Day menu sans turkey, and I’d love to hear in the comments about your favorite meatless Thanksgiving mains! image: 724 south house ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1X4Wore
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment