Monday, November 9, 2015

Modern Thanksgiving Dinner

A Modern Thanksgiving Dinner
Planning the Thanksgiving menu is one of my favorite activities of the holiday season, and I fully embrace the challenge of satisfying the traditionalists in my family (yes Dad, cranberry jelly will be happening) while following my own impulse to put a modern spin on a few of the dishes. Today’s menu is what I’d be serving if it were just up to me: Thanksgiving must-haves like turkey and cornbread stuffing find their way to the table, but the flavors have been spiced up a bit and the fresh, seasonal ingredients keep it from feeling like a menu that’ll put you in a turkey coma. Click through for my favorite new way to serve the turkey and the pumpkin gingersnap pie I dream about all year long… and I’d love to hear in the comments: what new twists do you like to put on Thanksgiving tradition? image via ginny branch ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1L6MMp4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment