Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weekend Notes

Spiked Mexican Hot Chocolate recipe
Back from Hawaii this week and still smiling every time I think of our time there; the tropical flowers, salty air, incredible ocean/mountain views, and freshest fish I’ve ever tasted left an indelible impression on my mind. We had some amazing experiences — a helicopter ride all over Maui, and the day that Adam and I went for a 6-mile bike ride to the lava beaches were both bucket list moments. As is always the case when traveling with a baby and 3-year-old, the trip wasn’t without its rough patches: Phoebe, Henry and I all got sick on separate days resulting in multiple trips to the doctor; we dealt with a couple preschooler melt-downs that made me think we might get kicked out of our hotel, and our trip home was a long string of flight delays and cancellations. But even with all that, it was a week I’ll always look back ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1kDb4Bm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment