Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Roasted Acorn Squash with Cilantro Chutney

roasted acorn squash
I have ulterior motives. In the spirit of full disclosure, I should probably admit that I start businesses (or as I sometimes like to call them, “projects”) for selfish reasons. I opened a gourmet grocery in the smallish East Texas city I lived in years ago because I wanted a place to buy good bread and olive oil. Here in Austin, I co-founded a local produce delivery company because I wanted the farmers’ market to come to my door. And now? I wanted to find a way to get in the kitchen and cook with all the inspiring people in our community, and Kitchen Underground was born. Along the way, I’ve met bakers, butchers, candy makers, and people with secret recipes for roux, tikka masala, and marmalade they’re willing to share with the lucky people who sign up for a class. My friend Shefalay is one of the most talented cooks out ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1M4dCSA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment