Friday, November 13, 2015

9 Ways to Make Your Home Cozier for Fall

Fall, Cozy Bedroom | Bring It Home
It may have been 87 degrees in Austin this week, but that’s not holding me back from wanting to surround myself with all things comforting and cozy. I’m ready to roast vegetables and don a cape, but since our weather hasn’t quite caught up I’ve been finding ways to make my home look and feel the part. Whether you live in a climate where the leaves actually change or you live in California where it’s 75 and sunny all year, you can still transform your home into a cozy fall lair. Horse photo. I’m mostly into solid, neutral colors, but fall and winter always inspire a love for tweeds, tartan and herringbone patterns – the traditional prints of equestrian gear. This black and white print is an understated way to set the tone, which you can add to with your textiles. Check pillow. This window pane print is beyond versatile. Add a fur or flannel throw and you have ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1kRYPRE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment