Monday, November 9, 2015

Velvet Crush

Velvet Inspiration Board | Camille Styles
There’s an old saying that if you were old enough to participate in a trend the first time around, you shouldn’t wear it when it comes back. By that adage, I probably shouldn’t indulge in a burgundy velvet bodysuit this fall… That said, rules were made to be broken and I’m crushing HARD on velvet right now. It’s just the richest, most decadent fabric that’s always said “rock and roll” to me. I’ve already dressed my bedroom up with a set of custom peach velvet drapes, and I just found the sweetest Etsy deal ever on a 1920s velvet opera coat. The rich fabric looks amazing in classic jewel tones like teal, emerald, and dark ruby. There’s no easier way to dress up a room (or an outfit) than with a touch of velvet. Even a simple velvet ribbon can completely transform a plain invitation or wrapped box into something ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Nm9A5Y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment