Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Turmeric Roasted Kabocha Squash Salad

The perfect Thanksgiving side dish - a Turmeric Roasted Kabocha Squash salad | This Brown Kitchen

If there’s one time of year where I, along with most other people, am overcome with the idea of “tradition,” it’s the holidays. I never stray from the classics at Thanksgiving dinner, sticking to buttery mashed potatoes with a side of green bean casserole and a perfectly rich pumpkin pie topped off with a dollop of whipped cream. So of course I’m not that target reader of the recipes that end up on those “unexpected side dishes to try this year” lists. Chalk it all up to my inner traditionalist, but Thanksgiving is just one of those sacred rituals in the house that I don’t want to change up. This year will be no different and the usual suspects will be making their appearance on the dinner table, but then I read this article about why your Thanksgiving feast NEEDS a salad. Do you have one at your dinner? I’ve never made ...see the slideshow here

The post Turmeric Roasted Kabocha Squash Salad appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2zpSXrJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment