Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Do You Have To Go Home For The Holidays?

answering the question: do you HAVE to go home for the holidays?

This week officially kicks off the holiday season, and here at the office, our conversation has inevitably turned to everyone’s plans for celebrating. Some of us are headed off to large family-filled festivities that revolve around one epic meal, while others are taking the time off work to relax and get ready for the new year. While trying to figure out my own plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I got to wondering: Do you have to go home for the holidays? In order to gain some perspective, I called on a few friends to share how they spend the holidays every year and was surprised to learn how widespread the opinions are on the matter. Their insights inspired me to take a new approach to my own holiday planning this year, and I’d love to hear what you think in the comments. featured photo via classy girls wear pearls ...see the slideshow here

The post Do You Have To Go Home For The Holidays? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2Ba7Bnl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment