Monday, November 13, 2017

8 Natural Beauty Products You Need In Your Life Right Now

you've gotta try these natural beauty products

I’ve been on a natural beauty product kick after attending a non-toxic skincare event last month, where I learned that many of the products I own and use on a regular basis are loaded with synthetics. Now, I’m not trying to overhaul my entire beauty collection at once and immediately toss the hundreds of dollars I’ve already spent, but since I’m committed to making smarter purchases for my body, this is one area of wellness that I really just can’t ignore any longer. Did you know cosmetic manufacturers have no legal obligation to report health problems for their products to the FDA? Scary to think, especially because the skin is the largest organ of our body and much of what we place on top gets absorbed into our bloodstream… but I digress. On a recent trip to New York City, I stopped into CAP Beauty, which prides itself on carrying ...see the slideshow here

The post 8 Natural Beauty Products You Need In Your Life Right Now appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2mky7qP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment