Monday, November 27, 2017

Burrata Toasts with Caramelized Walnuts and Mint-Pomegranate Pesto

burrata toast with walnuts, figs, and pomegranate seeds

I’m making it official: these toasts are being crowned my Appetizer of Holiday 2017. Each year, it always happens that I end up obsessing over one perfect snack-y bite, then serve it every excuse I can find throughout the season. We’re talking the Thanksgiving feast, holiday dinner party we always host for friends — plus potlucks, happy hours and family chats over glasses of wine in between. Last year, it was sweet potato crostinis, and this year it’s without a doubt these burrata toasts with caramelized walnuts and mint-pomegranate pesto. Not only are they addictively delicious, they’re Christmas colors, too! For the next post in our series with California Walnuts, I’m sharing the recipe for caramelized walnuts I’ve been making for years, and they happen to be the perfect sweet and crunchy topping for these toasts. Read on, and I’d love to hear what appetizers you guys are making this holiday season ...see the slideshow here

The post Burrata Toasts with Caramelized Walnuts and Mint-Pomegranate Pesto appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2jrEdBg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment