Tuesday, November 28, 2017

This Holiday Kids’ Table Will Make You Never Want to Grow Up

the cutest holiday kids' table!

The children’s table is always a fun place to spend a holiday meal — a safe haven from the boring formalities of the adult dining room. (My cousin and I like to joke that we are “forever kids” because we still haven’t given up our seats at the super casual table in my aunt’s kitchen.) This year I thought it would be fun to create a whimsical children’s table where any kid would be excited to sit. I took a little inspiration from the classic children’s books, The Chronicles of Narnia, and dreamed up a magical winter wonderland with a few woodsy touches. Read on to discover how I created this snowy table setting and see how much Phoebe and her friends loved sitting there! photographed by kristen kilpatrick   ...see the slideshow here

The post This Holiday Kids’ Table Will Make You Never Want to Grow Up appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2Bjyepm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment