Friday, November 3, 2017

12 Brussels Sprouts Recipes That Are Perfect for Thanksgiving

Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon

Happy first-Friday-of-November, and (apologies for sounding corny) it suddenly feels like there’s a hint of holiday magic in the air, no? Alright, I’m sure some of you are rolling your eyes, but I just can’t help getting giddy about the festivities ahead! The season always flies by so quickly, and I love kicking it off early in an effort to stretch it out – which for me, usually starts with planning the menu for the Thanksgiving meal we always host for both our families. I’ve been flipping through cookbooks and deciding which classics we’ll keep on the menu (my dad’s cornbread stuffing, my mother-in-law’s broccoli casserole, obvi), and which dishes I can get away with mixing up without causing mutiny at the table. Since most people have nightmares about aren’t fans of their grandmother’s brussels sprouts, I think that might be just the place to shake up tradition this year. Keep ...see the slideshow here

The post 12 Brussels Sprouts Recipes That Are Perfect for Thanksgiving appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hAOQS4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment