Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Is This the Most Out-There Wellness Trend We’ve Ever Tried?

Have you ever tried to meditate? I’ve been trying to, and despite my best efforts to zero in on my breath, everything else seems to come up instead. I draft emails in my head, remember texts I need to send, plan appointments I need to schedule. It’s a common challenge, and if you’ve experienced it too then you may be interested in today’s Wellness Report. We’re exploring the world of sound baths, and who better to try this auditory wellness practice than the team’s own songstress, Chanel. Sound has been used for healing and therapy across many cultures throughout history, from the Tibetan Buddhist monks who’ve used gongs and chanting in the path to enlightenment, to Pythagoras who prescribed music as medicine. Today sound baths are used for a wide variety of benefits, like reaching a deeper state of meditation, decreasing anxiety, lowering blood pressure and improving physical aches and ...read the rest of the story here

The post Is This the Most Out-There Wellness Trend We’ve Ever Tried? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2yaVCnD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment