Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Announcing Our Next Big Design Project

I’ve always been a big believer that our surroundings have a huge effect on our mental and emotional state, but it wasn’t until we moved into our renovated studio space that I realized how much an inspiring environment can truly spark creativity. The light pouring in through the windows each morning makes me so excited to sit down at my desk each day, and the open work spaces have created all new ways for us to collaborate as a team. When HP invited us to take part in their #ReinventGiving holiday campaign this year, I knew that I wanted to share our experience by giving the gift of a beautiful workspace to someone who’s deserving. As a team, we decided to thank the incredible teachers at Phoebe’s school through a teachers lounge makeover, giving them a place to get recharged and re-inspired each day. Keep scrolling to see how the project ...see the slideshow here

The post Announcing Our Next Big Design Project appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2zMl70f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment