Wednesday, November 8, 2017

20 Incredibly Easy Ideas For The Thanksgiving Table

20 super easy DIY ideas for your thanksgiving table!

In my family, we all have specific roles to play on Thanksgiving. My mom wakes up early to get the turkey in the oven, and my sister joins in to bake her signature pecan pie. My dad plays football with my cousins out in the yard, and I focus on designing and setting the Thanksgiving table. It’s the one time of year that I always create place cards so everyone knows where to sit, and I love incorporating a fun activity that sparks conversation around the table. But during such a crazy time of year, any DIY projects I attempt have to be simple enough to throw together on the day-of. Scroll down to see which ones made the cut this year, and let us know if you’re considering giving any of them a try. I’m leaning towards the wooden cutting board chargers, mini loaves of bread, and pie to-go ...see the slideshow here

The post 20 Incredibly Easy Ideas For The Thanksgiving Table appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2iEfs4c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment