Friday, November 17, 2017

Do These 6 Things As Soon As You Start Feeling Sick

6 great tips to feel better fast.

If having personal experience with sinus problems qualifies you to speak to the topic, I’m basically a medical doctor. All joking aside — I’ve suffered from regular sinus infections for as long as I can remember. Ask anyone else who deals with this and they’ll tell you, it’s a frustrating and unfair condition that can take you out for weeks at a time. I’ve been to both allergists and ENTs, and over the years I’ve learned a few good techniques that have helped me bounce back from extreme allergies and also minimize my cold symptoms when I have a virus. So keep this list handy for that moment when you feel a sore throat coming on, and stay well my friends! featured image by pauly pholwises ...see the slideshow here

The post Do These 6 Things As Soon As You Start Feeling Sick appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2zPgqCM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment