Friday, November 10, 2017

The Failproof Formula for Styling A Fireplace Mantel

how to: styling your mantel

I’ve been loving all of the cozy winter inspo of fireplaces and perfectly styled mantels that I’ve been seeing lately – even though I don’t have a mantel of my own yet! If, like me, you’ve studied many a mantel then you start to see a recurring formula that always looks just right. Whether it’s modern, traditional, or a happy mix of both, this will help you create the perfect focal point in your room. If you don’t have a fireplace, no worries! I’ve put these tips into practice on my sideboard and it works just as well. A giant mirror – Take a page from the Parisian apartments and start with a giant mirror to add height and light to your mantel. Art can look good too, but mirrors have the added benefit of making the room look bigger and create a neutral backdrop for everything else you put ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Failproof Formula for Styling A Fireplace Mantel appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hiz9OD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment