Wednesday, November 8, 2017

How to Prep a Holiday Wine & Appetizer Party in Under an Hour

prettiest holiday fireplace

Over the weekend, Adam and I sat down with our calendars, pens, and glasses of Pinot and got organized on our holiday season schedules. We penciled in dates for each of our company parties, taking the kids to see Santa, dinners with our families, and the couples dinner party we look forward to throwing each year. It may feel premature, but I’ve learned through the years that come December, if something doesn’t make it onto my calendar early, it’s likely to get squeezed out by the other demands of the season. My goal this year is to have an intentional holiday, which means doing a little less but making sure those things I commit to are in line with what I really care about. One of those priorities is to spend quality time with my girl friends, and the challenge is how to get everyone together in a way that’s ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Prep a Holiday Wine & Appetizer Party in Under an Hour appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2iEeRzE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment