Friday, November 17, 2017

Autumn Stuffed Sweet Potatoes

these Autumn Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are my favorite vegetarian weeknight meal!

Y’all know that I am crazily obsessed really into sweet potatoes, and every fall, I end up with one S.P. dish that I tend to make almost weekly. Well my friends, this is the Sweet Potato Dish of 2017, and the great thing about this one is that it’s both a go-to quickie weeknight meal at our house, as well as a festive and stunning side dish on the holiday table, too. I’m excited to be teaming up with Alouette on this post, since I’m a big fan of its delicious cheeses made with simple ingredients  – and as it turned out, their Garlic and Herbs Soft Spreadable cheese turned out to be the star ingredient in these potatoes. Keep scrolling to see how it all came together, and a few tips on stuffed sweet potato perfection. *photos by kristen kilpatrick ...see the slideshow here

The post Autumn Stuffed Sweet Potatoes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2zPgl1W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment