Tuesday, December 6, 2016

You Won’t Even Miss the Bread with These Sweet Potato Crostini

sweet potato crostini - so good you won't even miss the bread!

Raise your hand if you could happily eat sweet potatoes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. (anyone? anyone?) I’ve been craving them so much this fall and winter that I’m starting to think I might have some sort of condition. The happy result? Aside from my sky high levels of beta carotene, I’ve come up with all sorts of creative recipes to satisfy my cravings. Like these “faux-tini” (don’t worry, I’ll get to that.) *photos by ashleigh amoroso ...see the slideshow here

The post You Won’t Even Miss the Bread with These Sweet Potato Crostini appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gLsvRX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment