Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Champagne

The 5 Things You Need To Know About Buying Champagne

photo from tuula Jessica Sanders is a professional champagne drinker and the co-owner of the award-winning bars drink.well. and Backbeat in Austin, Texas.  From Jessica: I should have known long ago that I was destined to work in the liquor business. When I was a little girl, I never had tea parties. Instead, my dolls and I would clink empty plastic champagne coupes from the 99 cents store after having just emerged from my fictitious limousine (also known as my TYCO tricycle) after a fabulous date night out with my sweetheart Ken doll. Even at 5 years old, I knew that drinking champagne signified something elegant. It meant being fancy. Fortunately, now that I’m an adult, I have learned that you don’t need a special occasion or a mink jacket in order to enjoy a delicious glass of bubbles. A chilled bottle in the fridge of my favorite sparkling wine has ...see the slideshow here

The post The 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Champagne appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hUxC3z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment