Tuesday, December 13, 2016

How to Wear Glitter Like a Grown Up

Because holidays.

I’ll be honest: when I heard that my assigning editors wanted me to write a story on glitter makeup, I was a little skeptical. Maybe I’m still scarred by the memories of the scented glitter body gel that me and my friends used to apply before middle-school dances (does anyone else remember that gross, goopy stuff that we all loved so much?), or, more recently, trying to scrub glitter nail polish off my fingers to no avail. In any case, I didn’t necessarily have the best initial feelings about glittery cosmetics. That is, until I started my market research, and became positively giddy. Because, my friends, glitter is awesome. And, there are so many ways to sport the sparkly stuff these days that does not involve big chunks of blue glitter suspended in sour-apple-scented gel (and thank God for that). Especially at this festive time of year, a bit of ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Wear Glitter Like a Grown Up appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gVjRhj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment