Thursday, December 15, 2016

Face Your Fears in The New Year with This Life-changing Mantra

gray beanie from free people

The year is wrapping up and I think I speak for a lot of you when I say, oh boy, what a year it has been. For me, it was filled with a lot of change, growth, unexpected adventures, hard conversations, many hours of reflection, and lots of time spent outside of my comfort zone – all which I welcomed with open arms. If you read my column regularly, you know how much I believe change is a great catalyst to evolving. In thinking about the message that I wanted to end the year on, I wanted it to be positive, honest, forward, and hopefully change your perspective. So I leave you with this: Choose your hard. What does that even mean? Every day we are faced with a lot of choices and opportunities. Some of them seem so unfathomably hard to explore that we may shy away entirely. I can’t take ...see the slideshow here

The post Face Your Fears in The New Year with This Life-changing Mantra appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gMDHPK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment