Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Beauty Prep for Your Prettiest Holiday Ever

how to get a natural glow with bronzer

If you’re anything like me, holiday madness is already in full swing, and let’s just say that “updating my beauty routine” is pretty far down the ‘ole to-do list. But one glance at my calendar reminds me that I’ve got a few highly anticipated occasions on the horizon (our annual holiday dinner party, nights out with friends, and *gasp* New Years!) and I’ve realized that it’s time to step up my beauty game if I want to look my best for said festivities. We teamed up with our friends at Go Smile to share our easiest and most effective ways to look and feel your prettiest just in time for the holidays. These work, and I swear you can accomplish them all before the weekend kicks off. Keep scrolling for my top tips, and I’d love to hear in the comments how you tweak your beauty routine at this time ...see the slideshow here

The post Beauty Prep for Your Prettiest Holiday Ever appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2huOLxu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment