Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Inside the Holiday Dinner Party I co-hosted with Target + Camila Alves

christmas place setting

Especially leading up to the holidays, the home decor section of Target is truly my happy place. It drives Adam completely crazy when we run in to grab one necessity, then an hour later roll out our grocery cart laden down with Christmas ornaments, wrapping paper, holiday candles, clothes for the kids, and usually some random furniture piece like a bar cart or lamp. I just can’t help myself! (anyone else?) So imagine my excitement when the Target team invited me to join them with Camila Alves in co-hosting a dinner party in Dallas last week — and design a tabletop using the new holiday collection! Keep scrolling to see all the highlights from this gorgeous party at The Joule hotel. ...see the slideshow here

The post Inside the Holiday Dinner Party I co-hosted with Target + Camila Alves appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gVkuHv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment