Monday, December 12, 2016

Healthy Frozen Peppermint Hot Chocolate

frozen peppermint hot chocolate

Let me start by saying that ice cream and iced coffee are two of my favorite things on the planet. So winter’s arrival always leaves me in a bit of a predicament: do I abandon icy treats until warmer temps arrive? It just doesn’t seem right. I know, I know, there’s nothing quite like strolling down the sidewalk during the holidays with a giant cup of hot chocolate to warm you up. But what about those times when you’re huddled inside around a toasty fire with your cozy socks on? Cue the frozen hot chocolate. photography by: Ashleigh Amoroso  ...see the slideshow here

The post Healthy Frozen Peppermint Hot Chocolate appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2hf7j7a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment