Sunday, December 4, 2016

Weekend Notes

loire valley wedding at chateau grand luce

What a week! I always forget how busy the holiday season gets, until December 1st arrives and suddenly it feels like someone yelled “on your mark, get set, go!” Of course, I know that busyness is partially within my own control – I choose how many thing I say “yes” to and often overcommit around this time of year – and I’m determined to not let the season pass me by without a few slow Saturdays and cozy evenings by the fire where all that’s on the agenda is hot cocoa and stacks of books. This weekend’s been pretty low-key, in fact, and the constant rain we’ve experienced has made us cancel a few things that were on the agenda, leaving space for Christmas movies and present wrapping (bliss!) I’d love to hear how you guys intentionally make space in your lives to savor the season, so leave a comment with ...see the slideshow here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gCDxc6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment