Tuesday, December 6, 2016

10 Ways To Dress Up Your Holiday Cocktails

54c49a49927eb_-_hbz-xmas-party-decor-01-lg-1

Anyone who has met me knows I’m not the brightest chef in the kitchen. But when it comes to cocktails, I have a gift. I’m one of those mixologists who never needs a recipe. A splash of this, a touch of that, and ta-da! You’ve got yourself a one-of-a-kind cocktail. This holiday season I’m upping my cocktail game by focusing on presentation. Chilled drinks deserve gorgeous glassware and warmer cocktails call for festive mugs. As a finishing touch, I love adding a fun napkin or drink stirrer to my holiday cocktails to tie everything together. Scroll down to check out some of my favorite cocktail accessories and let us know what you’re serving up this holiday season! featured image from harper’s bazaar ...see the slideshow here

The post 10 Ways To Dress Up Your Holiday Cocktails appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2gL7VkR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment