Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My December 2016 List

What to Read Watch Listen To This Month

The most blissful part of the holidays is having time to truly relax, amiright? The week between Christmas and New Year’s is one of the only times of the year when I don’t feel guilty for spending an entire day lounging by the fire, hanging out with family and getting up only to pour another cup of hot cocoa. Of course, a stack of good books and a few great movies queued up on Netflix are the essential companions to those long lazy days, so this month’s recommendations come at the perfect time. Keep scrolling to read about the books, movies, TV, podcasts, and music I’ve been loving this month, and I’d love to hear in the comments what’s on your current list so I can add them to my list! featured image via Hello Fashion ...see the slideshow here

The post My December 2016 List appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2imMPYs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment